Monday, August 29, 2011

You happy, I happy.

Temptation is a killer
I cannot resist the temptation to look at your profile.
To see if you're doing okay.
To see if you're being good.
But I cannot bear to see quotes of love cursing my eyes.
I'm truly happy for you,
but it hurts to see she makes you happy more than I do.
I've resisted the temptation to look at your profile.
To see what you've been doing recently.
You still mean a world to me.
You still mean the same to me.
Somehow I don't think I'll ever let this go.
I'm happy enough to see you the way you are now.
:)
Happy.
I told you once that I only ever wanted to see you happy, see you smile.
I'm glad I let you go.
I'm glad I set you free.
Because this is what you are now.
I was trapping you, endangering our trust, torturing you feelings.
I was a terrible person.
I was a horrible person.
I didn't purposely want to do this, I just wanted security.
Security and trust is something that is hard to gain from me.
Especially from past experiences.
Please stay happy forever.
xxx.
J
P.s I had a dream about you today, that you came back.
I was so happy until I woke up into this nightmare of reality.
Better enough, I'm glad I met you in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment