Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cursed.

Life is full of up and downs, where's my up?


So I'm totally cursed.
I wasn't going to go to school, turns out.
I'm actually sick, I actually can't go.
I'm kinda losing my voice which is kinda awkward.
Awkward balloon.
I'm going to blog early because I'm doing my daily routine today.
Da gym. Work. Study. Procrastinate some more.
These few days I'm actually on the cliff of my feelings.
I'm going to reach the time of the month and I'm seriously getting paranoia.
@Everything.
Shut the front door right? LOL
Just did some online shopping - hoping they'll be pretty :)
So "life is good" - quoted from my beloved hun!
Other than that, I don't plan to blog later. Hopefully.
xxx.
J
P.s you've manipulated me. thanks - i'll hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment