Thursday, August 25, 2011

Suck on this bitch.

"Don't cry over spilled milk"

Yes. Don't.
Why are you crying because things that happen, happened?
Why are you crying over a person who threw you in the trash?
Why are you blaming yourself?
Because you don't want to ruin the perfect illusion of who he is.
Who he'll NEVER be.
I may have drowned in my tears.
I may have stabbed myself a few times.
I may continue to cry under my blanket.
I want to know.
Why the fuck would I believe an asshole like you.
Why the fuck would I be hurt by an asshole like you.
Why the fuck would I cry for some asshole like you.
Some words from truly deeply down my heart.
Fuck you, and fuck your life.
I loved you with all my heart.
With all my sincerity.
With all my effort.
Gave up so much.
And after all.
All for nothing.
I just want to let you know.
Everything I wanted.
Every time I got mad at you.
Is because I wanted what she has.
She has everything I want.
I don't like you. Especially the way you treat me.
Before, during, after.
But I disgracefully still have to admit I haven't let go.
But I will.
& I'll prove to you.
I am strong.
XXX
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment