Saturday, August 27, 2011

Omggg.

"Procrastination is the thief of time"

YEAH.FML.
I'm such a procrastinator.
I have so much work to do before Sri Lanka. Omg.
- Extended essay
- 4 Econ IAS
- 2 Philo IAS
- 2 Textiles IAS
- Maths portfolio
- Uni apps
- Uni portfolio
- IOC.
LIKE WTFBBQ.
I feel fucking stressed but lazy.
highly motivated to do nothing!!!
Seriously need to start my extended essay or else.
THE WORLD WILL END...
Anyways today woke up as per usual.
went to therapy - same things as usual.
My mom french braided my hair to go out!!
Then she fishtail braided it when i got home :)
Prettayeee :) Of course, I think it looks better on blondes.
Cuz like for asians it's just a black blob of hair and you can't even tell what's the diff.
LOL.
Changed the case of my iphone (again) LOL.
Bought a new bikini, shorts, clothes.
Random shit.
& I still feel like I don't have enough stuff.
Dear God, please give me unlimited access to my credit card.
Thank you. LOL.
I love youxxx
P.s can you make my mind stop procrastinating. I really need to do shit.
Anyways other than that I've had a good day.
I'm glad to have bonded back with a few of my friends :)!!!
Good to keep in touch babes <3
xxx
Love you guys
J.
P.s don't forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment