Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just on the note.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

Simple, short and snappy.
There are many interpretations to this quote.
To me.
When life gives you a chance, make the best out of it.
No matter what circumstances, just kill through it.
Because in the end you'll realize. It'll all be worth it.

I once had a friend, let's call her Lily.
My best friend since 12.
She left me at the age for 15.
Why? Who knows.
She was my bestfriend.
My last bestfriend.
At times arrogant, proud, weird.
But I loved her.
Me and her would always get along however this once.
My first time arguing and will be my last.
I was selected as head prefect, whilst she didn't get prefect.
She wad mad.
She was crazy.
She told me:
"I've lived up to more than what you have"
"I've done so much more to deserve this"
"I've worked up to this point where you're not worth"
Those words hit me hard.
Hit me like hell.
I didn't go to school for a week.
I cried at home because you know what.
She's right.
She did deserve it more than I do.
She lived up to it.
She worked for it.
But she was wrong in approaching me in such a mannar.
Our gang split because this issue became so big.
We didn't talk for weeks and weeks.
Until.
Finally.
You know what.
The truth is. It doesn't matter who says sorry.
I apologized first because It was the matter of our friendship.
I thought she was wrong but who cares.
In friendship there's no right and wrong. You're better or i'm worse.
There's no balancing weight to weigh out our issues.
I said sorry not because I felt wrong.
But because we are friends.
Friends that are bonded so simply yet destroyed by something so delicate.
It struck me to know that she did not want to apologize.
It didn't matter.
I knew her and deep inside.
If she was human, she would have felt guilt.
She could have shouted at me like that.
She could have stabbed me in the back.
But you know what.
Forgiveness is the answer.
Forgiveness is the key.
Forgiveness is what we all want.
xxx.
More soon.
J.
P.S Day 1 @ School. Not so bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment