Friday, September 23, 2011

???Idc.

There are so many things that ran in my mind today.
Some that I can't forget.
Some that I can't remember.
Woke up, didn't start out with a good day.
English - squeezing all the othello information in my brain is like WTF.
Stressed for my philosophy work cause I have quite abit to do.
Then stressed for my textiles cause I have tons to do and my meeting is tmrw.
I KNOW I DID TERRIBLE. I'M SORRY BUT I COULDNT HELP IT OK.
I pray that tmrw goes smoothly because I really need this.
Please.
Could this be the first day in my life that nothing screws up. I neeeed this so bad.
Planning to stay up all night revising MATHS.
Totally. Conference phone, all studying maths (y)
Kinda don't wanna talk about the rest that happened today.
Because it just all goes down down down.
& Just makes me wonder who I really am.
& Maybe I'm in the wrong place.
xxx.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment