Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Surprise :b

Surprise DUDE :X! You can finally look at a new post.
I chose this image cause I seem to have a weird affection for mustaches but oh well.
Anyways...
Maths test on Friday - UPG!!
Discussion week - I GET MY EE BACK AND IM SCREWED @@
Lots of work to catch up but I'm too lazy :(
Tennis was cancelled yesterday due to sudden amber rainstorm at 6pm!!
I haven't played for like 3 weeks. My skills are probably like noob as hell again.
Today? Baby's day off ;P
Stayed after school for some discussion and designing things.
Got home at around 6 and talked to my babyyyyy
He was watching Friends with Benefits and I was watching
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER :) HURRAY IT'S BACK.
I've been dying to see season 7 like since forever okay.
After that just lazed around and talked to some asshole.
Oh yah.
Sorry baby for being so moody just nao.
I didn't mean to make so much trouble.
But i'm going to bed nao 2:45.
I love you
Goodnight xxx
J.

P.S HI JERON YOU STALKER. I MISSED YOU KAY. JUST NOT AS MUCH :P
oh yeah this is for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment