Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello blog. Haven't done it for ages.
Why? Nothing really (just lazy)
Right now i'm trying to concentrate on my EE.
But you know when it comes to homework,
doing anything else in the world would be better than hwk :P
Went to Sri Lanka with Chloe, Hilary, Phoebe and Juno :)
Had some small issues with some; but I think it's all sorted now!! :D
I always get sick before, during or after a holiday.
Seriously -_-
The moment I came back from Sri Lanka, I'm sick. SICKKK OMG.
Caught with a bad cough hehe, i don't wanna see the doctor tho.
But yeah, hopefully i'll recover soon and fast!
Alot of homework to do and revision to do.
But i'm not fucked yet :( fml.
Halloween bash is coming.
Don't know if I should go, don't know if my parents would let me.
Damn.
I feel like my life is a paradox.
Things never end out the way it should be.
Or at least the way I wanted it to be.
Just wished that things would turn out right for once in my life :\
I don't want to be over obsessive with things.
Nor do i want to be under obsessive. Virtue ethics. yes. LOL.
I feel a little lost and confused.
Maybe useless too :O
xxxx
J.
P.s Hopes everything will be resolved asap :)
P.p.s GONNA BLOG ALL THE TIME (yeah :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment